Rumpke’s founders William Rumpke Sr. and Bernard Rumpke built their business with the community in mind. Today, we continue that tradition by keeping our community informed about enhancements and changes taking place at Rumpke facilities. We strive to keep our neighbors aware and informed. We pledge to keep you informed about Rumpke facility updates by using the following tools.
- Rumpke will provide updates on our website, www.rumpke.com.
- Rumpke will cooperate with the media in your hometown by encouraging local reporters to cover changes at Rumpke facilities and respond to their inquiries.
- Rumpke subject matter experts will be available to provide you with information and answer your questions.
- Rumpke welcomes you to tour our facilities and see our operations first-hand.
- When necessary, Rumpke will place public notice ads in local publications to announce meetings and other changes.
- If you miss a meeting, we can send you the presentation materials upon request.
- Rumpke will conduct presentations about landfills and recycling facilities for schools and various organizations.
- If possible, Rumpke will participate in public beautification projects near its facilities.
- We will provide information about our local facilities when participating in local events.
- We will share updates on social media. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Rumpke always welcomes your suggestions and feedback. Click below and contact us today and an expert will get back to you shortly.