Compactors often make unusual or atypical noises when there are issues with hydraulic fluid. This could be from a blown hydraulic line or leaking hydraulic fluid. Our trained technicians will identify and the repair the problem, so you can get back to business.
Waste & Recycling Equipment Repair
Rumpke’s industrial equipment service center specializes in repairing waste and recycling equipment, including compactors, balers and augers throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and West Virginia. As leaders in the waste and recycling industry, we understand the importance of properly functioning and optimized equipment.
Hundreds of facilities managers, maintenance managers, purchasing managers, property managers and account representatives call on Rumpke to service their waste and recycling equipment. We offer preventative maintenance programs, scheduled repairs, after-hours emergency service, complete rebuilds, equipment installation and equipment removal. Our team of professionally trained technicians are ready to make a difference for your business, so you can focus on running an efficient and productive operation.
We Work With Top Brands & Models
Equipment We Service
- Stationary compactors
- Self-contained compactors
- Compactor containers
- Vertical balers
- Horizontal balers
- Cart dumpers and tippers
- Front load compactors
- Rear load compactors
- Auger compactors
- Hydraulic lifts
- Transfer stations
24/7 Emergency Repairs
We are available to schedule a service call in advance and for after-hours emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our industrial technicians have extensive experience troubleshooting and repairing a wide variety of electrical, hydraulic, safety and structural issues on waste and recycling equipment. Our team will run diagnostics to determine the issue and work diligently to repair the problem.
Preventative Maintenance Program
Protecting your investment and lengthening the life of the waste and recycling equipment is critical for the success of your operation. Rumpke’s industrial equipment service center offers a comprehensive preventative maintenance (PM) program to ensure optimal performance and to get the most out of your equipment.
- Inspecting the overall unit for any structural damage, including broken welds, anchors, handles, hinges and locking pin at door.
- Examining the equipment’s electrical condition, including service disconnects, panels, wiring, control boxes and control buttons.
- Checking the condition of container switches, hydraulic hoses, cylinders, directional valves, motors, pump bolts and filter.
- Reviewing the condition and level of hydraulic fluid and breather cap.
- Removing all garbage and debris from inside the working area.
- Wiping all components of any oily residue.
- Training onsite personnel about proper use, safety and tips for optimized performance.
Equipment Repair FAQs
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us below for Rumpke's professional equipment repair services.