- Trash and recycling must be placed curbside the night before your scheduled collection. Drivers may not return to residences if materials are unprepared at the scheduled collection time.
- Unless otherwise specified, Rumpke’s service includes collection of up to two 95-gallon trash carts or six (32-gallon) bags per pick-up. Cans and bags should not exceed 50 pounds. Please do not place trash at the curb in boxes. All boxes should be broken down and bundled. Rumpke is not responsible for damaged or missing plastic cans or lids.
- Please contact Rumpke at least 48 business hours before your regularly scheduled collection to request a large item pickup for acceptable large items, and/or excessive amounts of trash.
- Television sets cannot exceed 32 inches for curbside pick-up.
- Any mattress or upholstered furniture must be completely wrapped and sealed in plastic for removal.
- Additional fees may apply.
- Freon containing appliances require special handling procedures prior to pick-up. Please complete a refrigerant recovery statement and contact Rumpke for more details.
- According to Federal law, Rumpke is not permitted to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
- Bulky materials including drywall, concrete, bricks, dirt or rocks are not acceptable.
- Drums, barrels, yard and household containers are not acceptable trash containers and will be assumed trash if placed at the curb.
- Rumpke is not responsible for damage beyond the curb line.
- Landlords may be held responsible for service of rental supplies.
- All rules and regulations may vary according to location. Please contact Rumpke if you have any additional questions.
- Residents are billed quarterly and in advance. Invoices may be prorated for a specific service period. Payments are due upon receipt. Late payments or returned checks may result in additional charges to your account.
- Please notify Rumpke if you would like to transfer service to a new location. Subscription accounts will automatically renew unless you notify us to terminate your service.
Click below to explore Rumpke's residential waste and recycling services, including dumpster and portable restroom rentals, HOA and property management services, and junk removal.